Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nikki's Nook Nursing Wraps

Welcome to Nikki's Nook Designs. This is where I will be selling my nursing wraps and other accessories. In this post I have several pictures of the products I have available now.



These examples are NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE. And that is because I custom make yours to order! All you have to do is tell me what pattern you'd like your nursing wrap made out of and I will take care of the rest! I will do everything in my power to make sure you have the pattern you want or something similar to it. If it is not the EXACT pattern, I will contact you with a comparison pattern for approval.

Nursing wrap prices vary according to fabric you choose and the product you order. Prices start at $25 plus shipping and handling.


I can add burp rags and wash cloths to your order for an additional $5.



I can make a pouch for an additional $15



The pouch is great for making "quick trips" to the bathroom while out at church, dinner, shopping, anywhere you need to just run in but don't want to bring your big bulky diaper bag. It fits your wipes container, a diaper, and a pad.



My nursing wraps have a very convenient hoop at the top to hold open your wrap so you can easily peek down and see your nursing baby. The hoop is also small and discreet enough that only you can see your baby so you don't have to worry about peepers.


I make my nursing wraps out of the softest and highest quality of material. You and your baby will love them!


Your wrap is completely customizable! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment